Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Picture About Raw10 From WASHINGTON

Picture About Raw10 From WASHINGTON


Picture About Raw10 From WASHINGTON


Picture About Raw10 From WASHINGTON


Picture About Raw10 From WASHINGTON


Picture About Raw10 From WASHINGTON

Hey everyone, my name is Rob. I moved from a small town to the city almost 3 years ago and have loved it ever since. City boy through and through. I'm a simple guy who enjoys being in the outdoors. Im very fit and like to stay active doing sports and the gym. Im a very friendly person and am very easy to get along with. Modeling is one of my hobbies that I hope to make a career out of. I want to travel the world meeting people in the industry and gaining any knowledge that they have to offer. Give me a shout if you want to know more.
Cheers.

The pictures are courtesy from malemodelsonline

0 komentar:

Post a Comment