Saturday, October 20, 2012

Picture About Male Model David G Kara from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Model David G Kara from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model David G Kara from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model David G Kara from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model David G Kara from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model David G Kara from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
I have a sporting background of rugby union play and wrestling. I feel my athleticism significantly enhances my appeal as fitness and print model. I am eager to learn, open to new ideas, great to get along with and great to know. My ambition does not exceed my sense for decency and respect for others. I am available for international assignments and travel. Compensation, though negotiable, is per assignment. I look forward to working with you. The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment