Monday, October 15, 2012

Picture About Male Model DerronM Male Adrian From Michigan, US

Picture About Male Model DerronM Male Adrian From Michigan, US
Picture About Male Model DerronM Male Adrian From Michigan, US
Picture About Male Model DerronM Male Adrian From Michigan, US
Hello everyone, first off i love having my pics taken..love working out fitness is apart of my life and a healthy lifestyle. I am very motivated when it comes to looking my best and bring the whole package to a shoot. My long term goal is to one day be on a cover a fitness magazine always wanted to be since i was a teenager through hard work and discipline i hoping i can achieve this goal. I'm hoping this website will help me get my name out there so i can show how hard i work and provide the best pictures possible not just for me but the picture itself. I am a perfectionist by default and try to be perfect and hardworking and apply myself in everything i do. Looking to do paid shoots and some trade for if it benefits me. The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment