Saturday, October 20, 2012

Picture About Male Model Steeler Ray from Dexter, New Mexico, US

Picture About Male Model Steeler Ray from Dexter, New Mexico, US
Picture About Male Model Steeler Ray from Dexter, New Mexico, US
Picture About Male Model Steeler Ray from Dexter, New Mexico, US
Something that makes me different is that I have to set high goals all the time and I will try my hardest to achieve giving it 120%. After achieving my goal I set another and move on to the next. Another thing is that I put others before me, I'm never selfish and want the person right next to me to strive to glory before I do. I like to see the people I love happy and if they are not happy I won't be happy. It's basically like a no man left behind mentality. And that's what I live on. The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment