Friday, December 14, 2012

Picture About Male Model Blake F from Miami Beach, Florida, US

Picture About Male Model Blake F from Miami Beach, Florida, US
Picture About Male Model Blake F from Miami Beach, Florida, US
Picture About Male Model Blake F from Miami Beach, Florida, US
Orleans, and a management firm in Palm Beach. I work as a local in all of these cities. If you are based in Florida, please feel free to contact me for whatever reason. Actively seeking shoots and projects! I have acting and modeling experience in Chicago, Las Vegas, Miami, Detroit, New York, and Los Angeles, and am represented by agencies in many of those regions. I travel around frequently...so don't be a stranger! I love working with new photographers and learning about each artist's individual style. I'm also open to criticism, so if you see something that looks bad ... tell me! You can't correct something unless you know you're doing something wrong, right? Thanks for checking out my page! Au Revoir! Blake French -- Frequently travel to Los Angeles, New York, and Michigan. Please let me know if you reside in one of these areas and would like to meet up or work together The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment