Friday, December 14, 2012

Picture About Male Model Haitham 21 years old From Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Model Haitham 21 years old From Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Haitham 21 years old From Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Haitham 21 years old From Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hello there, My names Haitham and I'm 20 years of age, i have some experience involved with photo shoots in the past. I've always wanted to be involved in the modelling industry and take part in it, i see modelling as an art and it inspires me. The first time i came across modelling was when one of my Uncle's used to be a model and was involved in the industry and when i first came across his work and Pictures of his portfolio of modelling i found it very appealing to me and something i told myself i will do one day and ever since been trying to follow in his footsteps if that's what you want to call it haha! The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment