Saturday, December 29, 2012

Picture About Male Model Jerome Quebec 24 years old from Quebec, Quebec, Canada

Thank you for viewing my portfolio. I am native to Quebec City, attending Laval University in Quebec City, Quebec Canada. I am studying for certification in Finance Administration. I am a fan of many sports but I love basketball, soccer, mountain climbing, bicycling, rollerblading, fitness training and running. I bring a natural athleticism and rhythm to my movement in modeling. I would like to pursue fashion, fitness, editorial, underwear and swimwear modeling. I am easy to work with and usually get along well with everyone I meet. I am open to all kinds of challenges, learning new things and look forward to hearing from you.
Picture About Male Model Jerome Quebec 24 years old from Quebec, Quebec, Canada
Picture About Male Model Jerome Quebec 24 years old from Quebec, Quebec, Canada
Picture About Male Model Jerome Quebec 24 years old from Quebec, Quebec, Canada
The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment