Saturday, December 29, 2012

Picture About Male Model JJ Becker 20 years old from San Luis Obispo, California, US

Welcome to my portfolio! Modeling is a recent passion and has brought me some great opportunities in the past. I am now interested in taking my presence in the industry to another level. I am interested in athletic, fashion, fitness, swimwear and underwear modeling, perhaps even runway. I am open minded and love working with all kinds of people. I adapt easily to change and am eager to further develop new professional alliances and relationships. I am confident, down to earth, enthusiastic about projects, hard working, persevering, intelligent, open minded to difference and versatile to change. I am eager to collaborate with top industry artists, however I especially welcome income opportunities of high creative integrity. I remain open to exploring new concepts and ideas whenever possible. JJ *Compensation is per assignment.

Picture About Male Model JJ Becker 20 years old from San Luis Obispo, California, US
Picture About Male Model JJ Becker 20 years old from San Luis Obispo, California, US
Picture About Male Model JJ Becker 20 years old from San Luis Obispo, California, US
The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Bluehost Review