Thursday, December 13, 2012

Picture About Male Model JStoner 25 years old West Lafayette, Indiana, US

Picture About Male Model JStoner 25 years old West Lafayette, Indiana, US
Picture About Male Model JStoner 25 years old West Lafayette, Indiana, US
Picture About Male Model JStoner 25 years old West Lafayette, Indiana, US
After taking some time off just to prioritize my life, get things in order, and finishing out the semester strong, My body is now in the shape i am happy and pleased with. Since summer is practically here I am READY to start modeling again - SO LET'S SET SOMETHING UP. hello models and photographers- Fitness is very important to me, So i always make sure im healthy and my body is taken good care of. You only get it once, So why not make the best of it- Make the best of everything, thats my philosophy. In my spare time i mix techno music, and make cheer music. I also choreograph state high school routines, and allstar teams around the midwest. Along with choreographing i feel, photography is a great way to express yourself and your creativity. Right now I am interested in workin with as many photographers as possible to network and build my portfolio. I am interested in trying almost anything and everything- just a way to broaden my background in modeling. I will not to Full Nude* The pictures are courtesy of JStoner

0 komentar:

Post a Comment