Friday, December 14, 2012

Picture About Male Model Lee Mark Hamilton 24 years old from Loughborough, England, United Kingdom

Picture About Male Model Lee Mark Hamilton 24 years old from Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
Picture About Male Model Lee Mark Hamilton 24 years old from Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
Picture About Male Model Lee Mark Hamilton 24 years old from Loughborough, England, United Kingdom
hank you for visiting my portfolio. I am well cultured and love to travel. I am an avid sports fan, especially basketball and boxing with interest now primarily in fitness and health. The goal here is to succeed in fashion, fitness, physique and underwear modeling. Presently, I am open to negotiating paid and trade projects. Due to my work schedules weekend shoots are best. I have no problem booking and or confirming weeks, even months in advance. And rarely will I accept last minute or short notice shoots. I am reliable, professional and take the quality of my work seriously. Please note my posing limitations. However, I feel being artistic, creative, genuine, playful yet tasteful are essential to my integrity as a model; and as a person. Thanks for interest in my look. I am eager to work with you! -Lee The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment