Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Picture About Male Model Matthew Charles 26 Years Old from Fresno, California, US

I am just stepping into the world of modeling and fashion photography and was directed to this site by a very well known photographer. I figured I would give it a shot. I am a full time student and pursuing a degree in architecture and residential interior design.. Lately I have been looking for modeling as something to do on the side, with each day finding I become more and more interested in it all.
Picture About Male Model Matthew Charles 26 Years Old from Fresno, California, US
Picture About Male Model Matthew Charles 26 Years Old from Fresno, California, US
Picture About Male Model Matthew Charles 26 Years Old from Fresno, California, US
The pictures are courtesy of Matthew Charles

0 komentar:

Post a Comment