Thursday, December 13, 2012

Picture About Male Model NathanH93 from 19 Years Old from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada

Picture About Male Model NathanH93 from 19 Years Old from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada
Picture About Male Model NathanH93 from 19 Years Old from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada
Picture About Male Model NathanH93 from 19 Years Old from Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada
I grew up in a small town in Ontario with my mother and brother. Coming from a lower class family fighting to get buy, financial problems made making friends tough growing up and I was picked on for everything from my used clothes to my family's beat up car. I needed an outlet for my emotions so I picked up my first weight in my freshman year of high school. I trained my 98lbs frame for 2 hours a day every day. I started getting bigger and the stronger kids respected me instead of bullied me. From that day forward I knew I had found my calling I was born to train in the gym and become the best I can be. I may have accomplished a lot in my last few years but I am far from satisfied. My future goal is to become an elite fitness model. Seeing as I am only 18 and already gaining experience this goal doesn’t seem out of reach. This, combined with my dedication and love for the industry, will give me more than a fighting chance. I haven't gotten where I am in life by doing things "half-assed" or leaving things unfinished. I don't plan to start now... You can always expect 110%. Brodie Fisher http://brodiefisher.blogspot.com/ (My Official Blog) The pictures are courtesy of NathanH93

0 komentar:

Post a Comment