Sunday, December 23, 2012

Picture About Male Model Ryan James01 25 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Model Ryan James01 25 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Ryan James01 25 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Ryan James01 25 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hi everyone, my name is Ryan James. I'm an amateur model looking to establish a portfolio. I've recently become interested in modelling and am just looking to see where it takes me. I'm interested in any ideas you might have, if you think I'm what you're looking for, don't hesitate to get in touch! Although I currently have little experience I take this seriously and am reliable and professional. Thanks for looking! The pictures are courtesy of Detail

0 komentar:

Post a Comment