Sunday, December 23, 2012

Picture About Male Model Shane Hayward 24 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Model Shane Hayward 24 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Shane Hayward 24 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Shane Hayward 24 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hello my fellow ModelMayhem-er's...! So a little about me! Well I first joined mm 12mths ago due to my passion for modelling, and started getting a bit of a folio together. I then put it all on hold for a while due to my body and the work that it still very much needed (muscle definition wise). Now dont get me wrong the photographers I had the chance to work with were all really GREAT and did some AWESOME shots, but I needed to increase my chances of being the model that WOULD get picked at the casting call! So here I am 12mths on, I am starting to get back into photoshoots and develop my folio once more, now that I believe my body is at a stage were I am happy with it. So when I am able to meet up with some photographers and get some FANTASTIC photos again, I would like to approach a agency here in Sydney and hopefuly (fingercrossed) earn myself a spot in one of the top end agencies. I definitely believe I have what it takes to be a extremely successful, professional and highly sort after international model. I have drive, passion, determination and this was all I could imangine wanting to "be" when I grew up.. haha Everyone has to start somewhere and this is me starting somewhere! I am open to any comments/ feedback or tips that you might think will help me along my way! 12mths ago my dream/goal was to be in the Milan/Paris/London & New York Fashion week with in 3 to 4 yrs (2012/2013), well this is still very much my dream and I guess if I am sticking to it, that gives me 2/3 yrs to achieve this! Anything possible if you set your mind to it!! I am extremely interested in hearing from local photographers OR photographers who are in town (Sydney AUS) who would be interested in taking sometime out to do TFP or TFCD. I wish everyone all the best with what ever it is they are hoping to get out of this site and I guess till next time.... Peace Out! Shane Haward The pictures are courtesy of Shane Hayward

0 komentar:

Post a Comment