Saturday, March 9, 2013

Picture About Male Model Brendan Stokes from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Appin, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Model Brendan Stokes from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Appin, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Brendan Stokes from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Appin, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Brendan Stokes from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Appin, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Brendan Stokes from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Appin, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Brendan Stokes from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia Appin, New South Wales, Australia
Thank you for viewing my portfolio. I have not been in the field for very long, started December 2012, but i'm loving every minute of it so far. extremely keen on learning and trying new options as a potential up and coming model. its currently a growing passion for me, im thriving to better myself at it. I am open to do shoots with talented photographers to help me gain experience and progress into a modelling career. I managed to become PIC OF THE DAY on favorite Hunks Blog for February 27 2013 The pictures are courtesy of Brendan Stokes

0 komentar:

Post a Comment