Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Picture About Male Model Callan Wright 21 years old from Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia

Picture About Male Model Callan Wright 21 years old from Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
Picture About Male Model Callan Wright 21 years old from Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
Picture About Male Model Callan Wright 21 years old from Hervey Bay, Queensland, Australia
Thank you for visiting my portfolio. I want to expand my horizons within modeling. Here in Sydney, I spent most of my teenage years training in the gym, doing martial arts to reach the top of my fitness. I also spent a year studying health and fitness to obtain certificates 3 and 4 in health and fitness. Currently I need to update my portfolio and work with talented photographers. I'd like to secure assignments in advertising campaigns, be featured in catalogs, collaborate with top industry creatives and influential decision makers. I am out going, down to earth and easy to work with. I welcome any opportunity to learn and grow professionally. I feel it's only through ongoing development that true progress is made and true success can be measured. I look forward to your contact. The pictures are courtesy of Callan Wright

0 komentar:

Post a Comment