Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Picture About Male Model Chad Hursty 20 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Model Chad Hursty 20 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Chad Hursty 20 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Chad Hursty 20 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Chad Hursty 20 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Chad Hursty 20 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
I am a true blue Australian. I work as a personal trainer and construction builder. My whole life has been dedicated to sports and fitness, which reflects my lifestyle. I enjoy motivating people to set and achieve their fitness goals. The pictures are courtesy of Chad Hursty

0 komentar:

Post a Comment