Saturday, March 9, 2013

Picture About Male Model Elijah Connor 22 years old from Cincinnati, Ohio, US

Picture About Male Model Elijah Connor 22 years old from Cincinnati, Ohio, US
Picture About Male Model Elijah Connor 22 years old from Cincinnati, Ohio, US
Picture About Male Model Elijah Connor 22 years old from Cincinnati, Ohio, US
I am a fitness buff, I work out everyday. I am looking for photographers to work with in this area, I can travel if expenses are covered. I have worked with several photographers so far, and have enjoyed the experience. I am multi-talented and looking to work with some real professionals. I am looking for modeling projects that can help further my career as well as yours. I'm hoping to continue to meet ambitious photographers looking for talented individuals. Please contact me through this site if you are interested in setting up a shoot. I have a flexible work schedule so my availability varies. The pictures are courtesy of Elijah Connor

0 komentar:

Post a Comment