Friday, April 5, 2013

Picture About Male Model Adam V Male 23 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Model Adam V Male 23 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Adam V Male 23 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Model Adam V Male 23 years old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Hey, my names Adam, I'm 23, and im from NW Sydney. At the moment I am working a few jobs, however I'm primarily employed by Fire Rescue NSW as a retained firefighter. I have been a firefigher for about three and a half years, and I have loved every second of the job. Its a great job as your always doing something interesting, you get to work as part of a team with some seriously awesome people, and you get to feel proud about the work you are doing. Apart from this, my main hobby have to be keeping fit. I workout almost every day (apart from rest days) and seriously love just being in the gym. I competed in my first natural physique competition in May last year, and placed 8th out of 19 in my age catagory which I was so proud of considering I had only been properly training for just over a year at that point. As for this website, I have never modelled before, except for a few muck around things with a mate of mine, but I am definatly keen to give it a go and try something new. I dont really care if I get paid or not, as right now I would just love to start building up a portfolio. So if you think I might suit an idea of yours, or a theme of a shoot, feel free to send me a message and we'll see what we can do. The pictures are courtesy of Adam V

0 komentar:

Post a Comment