Thursday, April 4, 2013

Picture About Male Model Jared Rowney 27 years old from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Picture About Male Model Jared Rowney 27 years old from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Picture About Male Model Jared Rowney 27 years old from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
Picture About Male Model Jared Rowney 27 years old from Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
I am a very fit very athletic healthy person I have done sport all my life and love to stay in great shape. I'm very easy going and open to all sorts of ideas and experiences, I have a great passion for acting and modeling I welcome any modeling assignment that presents itself as every opportunity is a chance to improve my skills and abilities in this industry. I hope to rise to great heights in it and I'm extremely driven to attain that goal. I welcome feedback and criticism I am a fast learner and able to adapt well to situations I don't complain I always smile and I'm easy to work with . If you consider me for a job I will always be on time and represent you're label/name to the best of my abilities in the most professional manner. I am willing to do nude photo's but not for free and it depends on what type and whether my name or face will be attached to them. The pictures are courtesy of Jared Rowney

0 komentar:

Post a Comment