Friday, June 21, 2013

Picture About Male Model Craig Moody Male 25 years old from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US Miami, Florida, US

Picture About Male Model Craig Moody Male 25 years old from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US Miami, Florida, US
Picture About Male Model Craig Moody Male 25 years old from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US Miami, Florida, US
Picture About Male Model Craig Moody Male 25 years old from Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US Miami, Florida, US
My name is Craig Moody, a male model looking to gain further exposure and work opportunities via Model Mayhem. I have done a fair share of portfolio and promotional work, charity ads, and my personal favorite, male swimwear, underwear and fitness features. I am inspired by photography that moves me, makes a statement, and/or invokes an emotional response. I consider nude work an art form and I am not opposed to pushing the boundaries of what has been done before. I see my modeling as performance art and am passionate and inspired to create timeless work. I love working with photographers who consider themselves artists and are excited and driven by their craft. Dream your vision and allow me to be an instrument in your creation. NOTICE: If you are offended by nudity please do not view my portfolio! Pic of the Day (Men 18+) Wins: August 9, 2012 August 16, 2012 September 30, 2012 October 18, 2012 November 19, 2012 December 25, 2012 January 27, 2013 THANK YOU: It is such an honor to be recognized and appreciated in such a gratifying way by the brilliantly talented family of Model Mayhem. I cannot thank everyone enough for all of the welcoming and overwhelming love and support I have received since joining in early August! Again, I am honored! "I see myself as more of a performance artist than just a model, it is about embodying an emotion and expressing it with the canvas of your flesh." - Craig Moody The pictures are courtesy of Craig Moody

0 komentar:

Post a Comment