Saturday, January 11, 2014

Picture About Asian Male Model Ricky Tang 25 years old from Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand

Picture About Asian Male Model Ricky Tang 25 years old from Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Picture About Asian Male Model Ricky Tang 25 years old from Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Picture About Asian Male Model Ricky Tang 25 years old from Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Picture About Asian Male Model Ricky Tang 25 years old from Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Picture About Asian Male Model Ricky Tang 25 years old from Bangkok, Bangkok, Thailand
Hello, My name is Ricky Tang. I have about 4 years experience in modeling and I am looking for photographers and models to work with. I am very creative and follow direction well. Please contact me if you have any question. I am looking forward to hear from you soon! The pictures are courtesy of Ricky Tang

0 komentar:

Post a Comment