Friday, January 31, 2014

Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 30 years old from Miami, Florida, US Chicago, Illinois, US

Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 30 years old from Miami, Florida, US Chicago, Illinois, US
Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 30 years old from Miami, Florida, US Chicago, Illinois, US
Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 30 years old from Miami, Florida, US Chicago, Illinois, US
Thanks for looking at my profile. I am looking to expand my modeling portfolio. My past experience was mostly with runway and fashion modeling. I am very laid back, and I take direction well. Creatively open to new ideas and excited to meet a variety of artists to see what I can help you accomplish. Please give me a clear understanding of your project and I will be happy to consider working with you. Contact me if you would like to work with me. I often travel and may be in your area. If you would like to collaborate I can keep you updated on my itinerary. The pictures are courtesy of Jace Dean

0 komentar:

Post a Comment