Saturday, January 25, 2014

Picture About Male Model Trevor Adams 32 years old from Houston, Texas, US

Picture About Male Model Trevor Adams 32 years old from Houston, Texas, US
Picture About Male Model Trevor Adams 32 years old from Houston, Texas, US
Picture About Male Model Trevor Adams 32 years old from Houston, Texas, US
Picture About Male Model Trevor Adams 32 years old from Houston, Texas, US
I have been modeling independently for over 10 years now and do enjoy it as a HOBBY, and not a PROFESSION. There is a difference between the two, feel free to Google it, wink. Along the way, I've met a lot of wonderful Photographers and have had my ups and downs in the industry. I have been influenced by many people throughout time however, I don't let others nor the industry dictate what I do. I have never been represented by an agency, nor do I want to. I don't live in NY or LA for a reason (too expensive), and have enjoyed my modeling successes thus far, taking select gigs and shooting with select Photographers, here and there. The pictures are courtesy of Trevor Adams

0 komentar:

Post a Comment