Friday, May 2, 2014

Picture About Male Model Jason JC Kurtis 27 years old from Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Picture About Male Model Jason JC Kurtis 27 years old from Honolulu, Hawaii, US
Picture About Male Model Jason JC Kurtis 27 years old from Honolulu, Hawaii, US
Picture About Male Model Jason JC Kurtis 27 years old from Honolulu, Hawaii, US
My name is Jason James Cody Kercheski I was born on June 24th 1986 In Reading PA. I lived all my life in Pennsylvania ITS HOME. I went to Exeter Sr. Highschool graduated in 2005. I'm I started Acting and Modeling classes Under the stage name Jason JC Kurtis. when I was 17 years of age, and I have been hooked ever since. In 2004 I was a main feature in the touchstone pictures Movie Annapolis. Where I became a member of the Screen Actors Guild or SAG. After the movie wrapped I went and performed at IMTA in Los Angeles California (HollyWood). After this I joined the Military in Sep of 2008 where I currently serve I Have extensive training with Military Police which is what I am. I have two siblings one brother named Mark, and one sister named Courtney. I also have two loving Parents Mark and Karyn. I love working out IT'S NOT A HOBBY IT'S A LIFESTYLE. I have traveled all over the United States and abroad.. any questions comments or concerns you have Hit me Up I don't Bite Much :-) Acting and Modeling is my Passion It's what I believe I'm meant to do professionally. The pictures are courtesy of Jason JC Kurtis

0 komentar:

Post a Comment