Saturday, May 24, 2014

Picture About Male Model Joey Carter II 27 years old from Birmingham, Alabama, US

Picture About Male Model Joey Carter II 27 years old from Birmingham, Alabama, US
Picture About Male Model Joey Carter II 27 years old from Birmingham, Alabama, US
Picture About Male Model Joey Carter II 27 years old from Birmingham, Alabama, US
I WILL BE IN THE RALEIGH N.C. AREA 9/13-15. Hey, Joey Carter here. I work out regularly and do personal training. I am currently have a manger/agent that helps me with looking for work and who keeps me on top of things. I am rather new and I'm interested mainly in fitness, fine art and erotic art print and video work. I'm available for short travel dates with proper notice. I prefer paid gigs only but will consider TFP for my portfolio use IF its a very local gig. I will require a small travel fee though. Please contact me at modeljoeycarter@aol.com for questions and bookings. thanks. The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment