Friday, May 2, 2014

Picture About Male Model Nassimmodelfitness 27 years old from Lyon, Rhône-Alpes, France

Picture About Male Model Nassimmodelfitness 27 years old from Lyon, Rhône-Alpes, France
Picture About Male Model Nassimmodelfitness 27 years old from Lyon, Rhône-Alpes, France
Picture About Male Model Nassimmodelfitness 27 years old from Lyon, Rhône-Alpes, France
Thank you for having more than passing interest in my portfolio. Growing up I have always had a passion about my physique, fitness and bodybuilding. In order to progress, to reach my true potential, I researched body building, gathered the necessary knowledge about nutrition, giving special attention to information on training techniques. I am very committed and serious about training. I am fully dedicated to do what is needed to achieve my goals. I have the discipline for cutting and bulking as required for dietary fulfillment. The pictures are courtesy of Nassimmodelfitness

0 komentar:

Post a Comment