Friday, July 18, 2014

Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 31 years old from Chicago, Illinois, US

Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 31 years old from Chicago, Illinois, US
Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 31 years old from Chicago, Illinois, US
Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 31 years old from Chicago, Illinois, US
Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 31 years old from Chicago, Illinois, US
Picture About Male Model Jace Dean 31 years old from Chicago, Illinois, US
Thanks for looking at my profile. I am a photographer and model. This is my model page. I am looking to expand my modeling portfolio. My past experience was mostly with runway and fashion modeling. I am very laid back, and I take direction well. Creatively open to new ideas and excited to meet a variety of artists to see what I can help you accomplish. Please give me a clear understanding of your project and I will be happy to consider working with you. The pictures are courtesy of Detail

0 komentar:

Post a Comment