Sunday, March 29, 2015

Picture About Male Fitness Model Luca84 from Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Fitness Model Luca84 from Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Fitness Model Luca84 from Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Fitness Model Luca84 from Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Fitness Model Luca84 from Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia
Hi there! I'm a 30 year old male from Wollongong NSW Australia Currently I am a fitness competitor (Mens physique) and have a huge passion for fitness photography also and would love to broaden my portfolio for fitness modeling and would be open to do fashion modeling also as it's always been one of my main intrest before I got into the fitness Industry many years ago. I work well amongst a team, I'm easy going and always punctual. Any questions feel free to drop a message, thank you! The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment