Sunday, March 29, 2015

Picture About Male Fitness Model Sanjay Parasher 21 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Picture About Male Fitness Model Sanjay Parasher 21 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Fitness Model Sanjay Parasher 21 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
Picture About Male Fitness Model Sanjay Parasher 21 Years Old from Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
A unique 21 year old. I am looking to develop my career as an actor/model through extensive experience and exposure at all levels. Currently studying at acting school and university which is providing me with a solid base. I believe acting is based on personality and composure, therefore making it an art I am willing to master. If you are willing to see more pictures follow my instagram @sparashe The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment