Monday, June 15, 2015

Picture About Male Model Cavali Jay from Manchester, England, United Kingdom

Picture About Male Model Cavali Jay from Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Picture About Male Model Cavali Jay from Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Picture About Male Model Cavali Jay from Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Thank you for stopping by, I'm always up for a shoot globally with the right tog but that would have to be a shoot that's 'TFP / TFCD' as i'd have to pay for flights and accommodation unless you are willing to fund travel and accommodation or go halves. Earlier shoots have always been for my music career but now my shoots will be aimed at not only my music career but also for my fitness career and to build up a portfolio for potential modelling work, where the fitness shoots are concerned i'll be looking for other fitness models from time to time to do shoots with for my fitness page. The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment