Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Picture About Male Fitness Model Paco Valdano 21 Years Old from Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands

Picture About Male Fitness Model Paco Valdano 21 Years Old from Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands
Picture About Male Fitness Model Paco Valdano 21 Years Old from Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands
Picture About Male Fitness Model Paco Valdano 21 Years Old from Nijmegen, Gelderland, Netherlands
I've always been active in sports. I workout in the gym for almost five years. But the last two years I've being focusing on to become a international fitness model. I think MM gives a chance for models to get noticed in the bigger world. My end goal is not to be some massed up freak, but rather have a physique that can be looked as art: Streamlined, tapered and universally appealing. It will be awesome if some photographer he/she wants me for a photo shoot. Almost every style concerns photo shoot are new for me. So i'm looking forward to whatever it is. The pictures are courtesy of Detail

0 komentar:

Post a Comment