Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Picture About Male Model Alfredo Gabriel from Chicago, Illinois, US

Picture About Male Model Alfredo Gabriel from  Chicago, Illinois, US
Picture About Male Model Alfredo Gabriel from  Chicago, Illinois, US
Picture About Male Model Alfredo Gabriel from  Chicago, Illinois, US
Back on the Mayhem!! I have been inactive on this site for the past 2 years but am reactivated now! I had cleared all my messages, friends, and networks to get a fresh start, so if you would like to reconnect please shoot me a message or request. During these past couple years, Getting involved in this business has been an amazing journey for me. I look forward to new opportunities and reaching out to people on here to build more exposure for myself in the Chicago area. I have been published on a number of romance novel book covers and have enjoyed all the opportunities that have come from that. Modeling has something that I have only been doing for a few years, but plan on building a well rounded resume in this business The pictures are courtesy of Detail

0 komentar:

Post a Comment