Sunday, December 20, 2015

Picture About Male Model All Around Great Guy Rolando Vizcay from Miami, Florida, US

Picture About Male Model Rolando Vizcay from Miami, Florida, US
Picture About Male Model Rolando Vizcay from Miami, Florida, US
Picture About Male Model Rolando Vizcay from Miami, Florida, US
Picture About Male Model Rolando Vizcay from Miami, Florida, US
Picture About Male Model Rolando Vizcay from Miami, Florida, US
My name is Rolando Vizcay but I prefer to be called Roly. I’m of Brazilian and Cuban descent living here in Miami. I’m very excited and looking forward to working with great skilled photographers, designers, magazines and others in the business. I’m a very humble individual loves to take chances and just have fun along the way. I’m very free spirited and spontaneous and always doing what makes me happy. I leave with no regrets but always learn from my mistakes and improve along the way. The pictures are courtesy of modelmayhem

0 komentar:

Post a Comment